Saturday, June 11, 2011

Back on Track

I had great plans of getting to New York and being SOOOO fit.  I'm not really sure what I was thinking.  Clearly, I was pie in the sky thinking and not thinking like a rational person.  Especially given the hamstring issue from earlier in the week.  That said, I enjoyed a nice 2 mile walk this morning.  Definitely faster than Tuesday when I discovered my injury but not quite up to speed yet.  And that's ok...it was my first day back to training and it was an unfamiliar route.  Best part about today's training....A PARTNER!!!  Mike went with me for some company.  It was awesome to have someone to talk to for the walk (as I have difficulties chatting with trees and bunnies).  It made the training go by so much faster.

Tomorrow, the schedule is for four miles.  I'm looking forward to the training but not sure if I should keep it at four miles since I've been off for the past few days.  Maybe I'll do some sort of time training for tomorrow for the first two miles and then take it easier for the last two miles..

Thoughts from my personal gallery of trainers??  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment